Monday, November 10, 2008

12 hours later...Taipei

Levi, Alicia and I got to the airport last night at 10 p.m. After checking in for my 12:05 a.m. flight, we waited for Heidi to arrive back from L.A. where she had spend Saturday and Sunday working on a research/writing project. It was fun for us all to grab a bight to eat before I headed for my gate. I handed the keys off to her and was on my way. The flight was uneventful -- did some reading and watched part of a movie (Wanted). It's almost 7 a.m. here at the airport and I board for Manila at 9 a.m. It's time now for me to focus in on my teaching for this afternoon. I arrive in Manila at 11 a.m. and am teaching two sessions this afternoon for the South West Luzon District UCPP pastors. My topic is "Natural Church Development -- Empowering Leadership". Hopefully I don't crash until later tonight! Tomorrow we start meetings with the South East Luzon District -- those will last for two days. Until next time!

No comments: