Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Chaos to Movement - The First 500 Years of the Church

"God started with chaos and from it emerged a movement"
"Chaos is the canvas of God"

One of my twittering friend (JohnFehlen) just posted these statements on Twitter and I thought "If there was ever an example of this, it is the history of the early church." It also could be your testimony.

Persecution, madness, crazy cults, amazing leaders, courage, confusion, miracles & martyrs -- this is part of the mix that the Holy Spirit worked through while the Church grew.

We are on part 2 of a "Church History class" on Wednesday nights and tonight I am teaching on the first 500 years of the Church


PPT is HERE.

Post your questions here. I am not a historian but I have some great resources to look through.

No comments: