- The missionary kids, some of whom are on their first missionary trip.
- The courage a boldness of our team members.
- People responding to the ministry, coming up for prayer, hungry to hear the word of God.
- My own kids doing a great job! (Alicia and Levi both preached last night, at different churches). Heidi also amazed me with her story telling and VBS organization skills!
- Working with missionaries who are a joy to be around and who are doing great work.
- Seeing kids have their worldview and their lives deeply impacted.
Everyone is healthy...we have felt safe the entire time. So far this trip has been seemless. Thanks everyone for your prayers.
Today one of our missionaries left to go back to the states, along with their kids, the Hall girls left, and two others. So we lost 10 of our 45 members. There is a sense of the trip winding down, but tonight will be an important night of ministry. Jackie is preaching, Chris Hilderbrand is sharing his testimony, we will be doing worship, drama and much more at the church that meets in a nightclub in Ensenada.
Tomorrow we go to Rosarito for a day of relaxation. In the evening the Utah group heads across the border to go home. The rest of us go to the airport in San Diego on Saturday.