Together we strive to improve our communication skills with God, knowing that the byproduct will be a deeper walk with Him.
He has created us for an ongoing conversation.
This sermon looks at 1 Timothy 2:1-4 as a "lesson in prayer" for all of us as we strive to grow in our relationship with Him.
Here is the audio from today's sermon:
The Power Point (slides) are here: http://www.eastsidechurch.org/sermons/notes/091018.pps
The handout is here:
1 Timothy 2:1-4
1I urge, then, first of all, that requests, prayers, intercession and thanksgiving be made for everyone— 2for kings and all those in authority, that we may live peaceful and quiet lives in all godliness and holiness. 3This is good, and pleases God our Savior, 4who wants all men to be saved and to come to a knowledge of the truth.
1. The iLife approaches prayer with __________ and ____________
2. The iLife expresses prayer_________________
Would you please…
This is what is on my heart right now:
Right now I intercede for…
Right now I am thankful for…
3. The iLife expresses prayer ____________________
4. The iLife expresses prayer ____________________
5. The iLife expresses prayer ___________________
6. The iLife expresses prayer ___________________
The good life (iLife) incorporates __________, ______________, and __________ prayer.