Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Mission to India

Tomorrow I am headed to India and will be gone for ten days (Feb. 29- March 9).


I will be spending three nights in Bangladore working with the Foursquare church and Foursquare missionary (please read this article for detailshttp://www.foursquare.org/news/article/area_report_south_asia) and then will be travelling to the Northfor a pastor's conference with an organization called Empart (please visit this website for details: www.empart.org).


The Golden Temple, Amritsar, IndiaThe visits to these locations will be short and productive. It is my first time to India.  My wife, Heidi, lived there as a child while her parents served as missionaries.


I will be travelling with Steve Darnall, who is part of Faith Center and has been to India several times working with Empart.


India is an amazing country which will soon become the most populace nation in the world.  It has over 1600 different languages and a plethora of people groups and religions.  Although persecution is common, there still is quite a bit of freedom to share the gospel.  You can read more by visiting the links from the ministries I listed above.


Please pray for our safety, health, and for impacting ministry.  It is our desire to encourage and equip the leaders we will be meeting with.


Whenever I have internet access, I will be updating my blog, Twitter, and Facebook accounts.   


Thank you for your partnership in prayer!  

No comments: